Instructions for E-poster Presentations
|We kindly ask all authors of abstracts accepted for E-POSTER presentation to submit their e-poster by sending them to the e-mail address: email@example.com at your earliest convenience but no later than April 30, 2017.|
E-posters will be presented on LED Monitor at the symposium venue (see picture below). E-posters will be displayed throughout the symposium and available for all participants. Please read the technical instructions below.
List of E-posters
You can find the list of E-POSTERS here.
How to submit a E-POSTER
Please send your e-poster to the e-mail address at your earliest convenience but no later than April 30, 2017
Technical Instruction and Preparation of the E-POSTER
- Use the TEMPLATE for preparing your E-POSTER (MS PowerPoint application is required for implementation of the e-poster)
- Maximally 3 slides per e-poster are allowed
- It is possible to change the styling, set-up and the colour of the background, however the slide size (28,57 x 50,79 cm) must be preserved as it is.
- Slide size is 28,57 x 50,79 cm (width x height). E-Poster has to be compliant with this dimensions, thus, only if needed, width and height should be changed proportionally, always preserving the aspect ratio of width/height = 9/16 (28,57 / 50,79
- Recommended minimum font size is 18-20 points
- Zoom function is implemented, therefore any detail like image or graph can be zoomed in with a mouse.
- It is possible to embed a video file with autoplay in the E-poster presentation, use only video in WMV format. The size of the video file should not exceed 15 Mb
- In case of use of photographs, the author must have an approval from the patient(s)
- The information provided is a full responsibility of the author
- All E-posters must be saved only in PPTX format.
E-poster Sessions Schedule
E-poster sessions will take place on FRIDAY, May 12 from 18:00-19:00 /see the Scientific Programme/. We kindly ask all authors of accepted abstracts for E-poster session to be present at the E-poster LED monitors at the time as mentioned above.
There will be two poster sessions spots (the E-poster Session A and the E-poster Session B differs only by the placement of the E-POSTER LED monitors, the spots will be indicated on-site, check your session within the List of E-posters):
POSTER SESSION A, FRIDAY, May 12 from 18:00-19:00
POSTER SESSION B, FRIDAY, May 12 from 18:00-19:00
Each presenting author of the E-poster should be present on-site at the spot of his session. There will be moderators of each session. 2 minutes short presentation is expected to present your work.